Discover the Canary
Discover the Canary
From October 20, 2021 to April 30, 2022, you now have the option to rent our caravans in Gran Canaria or Tenerife.
As per our usual customer service, we will deliver the vehicle to you at one of the airports on the islands! Even more so – you can rent a caravan with us in Tenerife and return it to Gran Canaria. There are no limits to your travel-imagination – you can also choose to travel the Canary Islands cross-country.
Fully equipped campervans are waiting for you
- Upon your arrival at the islands, the vehicle will be handed over and briefed to you by one of our colleagues, who will then be available to you as a point of contact for technical support at all times.
- We will be happy to arrange your flights for you, which are conveniently and effortlessly offered by our partner, Canaria Travel. They operate flights 6 times a week.
Return flight price is around CZK 7,900 / person. This price does not apply to Christmas and New Year’s Eve dates (price around CZK 11,900 / person and CZK 10,500 / for children under 12 years of age).
Purchasing flights from Canaria Travel is not a condition to rent one of our caravans. You can just as easily purchase flight tickets on your own.
- However, if you do decide to go via our partner and purchase a flight from Canaria Travel, you will receive the additional services of a delegate free of charge. This contact is there for you if you need it for a peace of mind.
The price includes:
- Fully equipped caravan Adria Matrix – automatic gearbox (including bed linen, kitchen utensils, towels, etc.)
- Unlimited mileage
- Camping furniture and small grill
- Two mountain bikes
- Assistance services and accident insurance
- Technical support by our colleague on the island for your caravan
- Services of a delegate by our partner Canaria Travel (valid only when purchasing flights via Canaria Travel)
Terms of lease/rental:
- Minimum rental period is 7 days.
- Daily rental rate for the caravan are:
– CZK 3,500 incl. VAT in the period 1.11. – 19.12. 2021 and 10. 1. – 30. 4. 2022
– CZK 4,500 incl. VAT in the period 20.12. 2021 – 9. 1 2022.
- Longer rentals (more than 14 days) are always priced individually at a lower daily rate.
- There is no restriction on vehicle movement between the islands, so you can visit any of the islands but make sure to follow local rules and regulations. We recommend you check before you travel in case anything changes.
- The vehicle can be picked up and returned at either Gran Canaria or Tenerife airports.
- The islands of Gran Canaria and Tenerife offer countless places for camping.
- For tips and camping sites, we recommend using the Park4Night app, which is downloadable for free from both the App Store and Google Play.
- On the islands you can refill water at petrol stations for a small fee, and if necessary, easily add LPG.
- Camping in the wild is prohibited on the islands but thanks to the Park4Night app you can easily find a campsite or a suitable parking lot for your caravan.
- The price of diesel is around 1.07 EUR, so it is much cheaper than in the Czech Republic or other European countries on the continent.
- Food shop prices in general are also lower than in continental Europe.
- The temperature is stable and hovers around a beautiful 22 ° C.
- To travel between the islands, you can use ferries that run several times a day. For example, a cruise between Gran Canaria and Tenerife takes about an hour and a half and costs between 120 and 200 EUR, depending on the number of people.
IS YOUR MIND DECIDED YET?
Check availability at your chosen date.